Consumer > Trade Marketing
Complementing the Sales and Account Management Team is the Trade Marketing Group. As a value-added service, we ensure excellent distribution and in-store execution of programs and activities either at point of purchase or at store level. Over the years, we proudly achieved this through:
- Winning in the store through efficient and creative merchandising initiatives using the latest design concepts and technologies taking into account updated consumer behavior data
- Deploying attention-grabbing and purchase-influencing promotions that excite customers and increase store foot traffic and customer loyalty
- Actively promoting and supporting joint business planning and business building initiatives with our retailer partners
- Customizing channel and account specific activations to ensure maximum returns for all investments
Our Trade Marketing Group serves as the intermediary between field sales, customer sales teams and brand marketing to develop strategic goals for our principals' product categories and deliver channel/customer plans that maximize volume, share and profit while supporting overall brand strategies.
- Coordinate with all retailers on store events, promotions and sale to align promotional strategy in the store level;
- Plan and propose promotional mechanics, prepare and communicate all materials for end-users
- Work with logistics personnel to ensure that all products are available in advance and available to be delivered to retailers in time for the events/promotions/sale.
- Establish a reporting system and formulate reports to track the ROI (including sales performance) for principals' evaluation process.