Consumer > Supply Chain & Logistic Management
GBPI distribution and logistic services has been able to gain strong position in the Philippines primarily due to its efficient integration of product management, warehousing, and distribution to stores. Effectively, we ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time. We are very much involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods from the warehouse to the retailers.
Our logistics and distribution group have an understanding of the whole supply chain as they coordinate with manufacturers, retailers and consumers. Our information and technology group plays a big part in the role as IT systems and electronic communication methods are used to keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation. We are also responsive to external influences such as legislation, and environmental pressures.
We responsively provide you wide a wide range of services to support the smooth and efficient operation of supply chain processes:
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
- Allocating and managing supply chains according to market needs;
- Mediating and negotiating with retailers and third-party agencies to ensure distribution management;
- Developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
Our distribution and supply chain management strategy has provided us with several sustainable competitive advantages, including lower product costs, reduced inventory carrying costs, improved in-store variety and selection- thus, extending highly competitive pricing for the consumer. This strategy has helped GBPI become a dominant force in a competitive market. As technology evolves, we will continue to focus on innovative processes and systems to improve its supply chain and achieve greater efficiency.